Code of Conduct for Spectators
- Remember that although Age-Grade Players play organised rugby they are not ‘miniature internationals’
- Be on your best behaviour and lead by example. Do not use profane language or harass referees, players or coaches.
- Applaud good play by the visiting team as well as your own
- Show respect for your team’s opponents. Without them there would not be a match
- Condemn the use of violence in all forms at every opportunity
- Verbal abuse of Age-Grade Players or Sports Leaders cannot be accepted in any shape of form.
- Age-Grade Players or Sports Leaders are not fair targets for ignorant behaviour
- Encourage Age-Grade Player to play by the Laws of the Game.
- Spectators can contribute to the enjoyment of the event and all involved.
- Be proud of your club and the Game of Rugby.