04 May 2020
Birr RFC is inviting applications for the positions of Head Coach and assistant Head Coach for the 2020/21 season.
Reporting to the club’s Rugby Committee, the new Head Coach/assistant Head Coach will be responsible for the following:
- Coaching of all adult male players in the club by planning and delivering high quality training sessions that develop both experience and inexperienced players alike.
- Overall responsibility for the men’s team (Leinster League Division 2B) and the development of a seconds teams.
- Involvement in all aspects of rugby matters including the recruitment, development and performance management of all players.
- Assist in the development of other coaches at the club.
The successful candidate will be required to have:
- A minimum IRFU Stage 3 qualification (or willingness to attend course).
- Previous coaching and/or playing experience.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Structured approach to coaching and game development of players.
The closing date for receipt of applications is Friday 29st May 2020. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Please send applications with rugby CV to email@example.com