23 Jun 2020
The club is currently in the safety planning stage of our Return to Rugby road-map. Every step and timeline will be according to the IRFU #returntorugby guidelines.
Our key club updates are as follows:
1. Emma Ward has been appointed as our Covid-19 Club Safety Officer.
2. Every club team will have their own Covid-19 Compliance Officer who will ensure that their team adheres to Covid-19 Club Regulations
3. Club Safety plan, risk assessment and site audit is currently in progress.
4. The club pitches will be open for team training on these dates only.
- Seniors from the 24th of July.
- Youths from the 10th of August
- Minis from the Sept 6th
No organised team activities are permitted to use club pitches before the outlined dates.
5. No organised rugby activities are permitted offsite from our two pitches at any time.
6. Our clubhouse remain closed to all activity until the above dates.
We urge all our players and members to abide by these guidelines as they are a directive from the #IRFU for your health and safety.
Thanks to everyone for your patience during these challenging times. We're all in this together and we're nearly there!
#staysafe #PositiveEnergy #HealthyAtHome #birrrfc #leinsterrugby #offaly #FromTheGroundUp