We have received communication from the IRFU on the procedure for International Tickets which would typically be sold directly via the club.This year due to covid restrictions and the short turnaround for these games, it is not possible to distribute the tickets in the normal way and therefore the IRFU has agreed an alternative distribution method which is via Ticketmaster.
The procedure this year is as follows:
- The club will gather the following information from members on which tickets they want. First Name; Last Name; Email Address; Match; Ticket Price; Quantity of Tickets
- The club provides this information to the IRFU.
- The branch will allocate a number of tickets to each stakeholder. If tickets are oversubscribed, they will be allocated on a pro rata basis. Seats will not be allocated by Leinster Rugby or Birr RFC so patrons, by requesting tickets, accept that their seat may not be in their preferred location.
- Accounts will be created by Ticketmaster and allocated tickets will be reserved in customer accounts and invoices generated.
- Customers will be emailed by Ticketmaster/IRFU (please ensure you check your spam folder) on the 21st October with instructions on how to login, pay and download either digital or print at home tickets. Payment through Ticketmaster will be required by 26th October, any tickets not paid for by this date will be released for sale. A reduced Ticketmaster admin fee per ticket is €2.00 for schoolboy\girl tickets and €3.50 for all other tickets.
Please note you must be a fully paid up member of Birr RFC to apply for tickets and that Government guidelines currently allow a maximum 75% capacity, where all attendees are immune, being those who are fully vaccinated or recovered from COVID-19 within the previous 6 months or are an accompanied minor (under 18). Patrons may be required to provide their Covid Certificate and ID to gain entry.
Below is a description of the tickets and prices for each match that can be applied for through the club. We will try to do our best to ensure members are allocated tickets.
(6th Nov, 1PM)
(13th Nov, 3.15PM)
(21st Nov, 2.15PM)
|Category 1 Stand
|Category 2 Stand
|Category 3 Stand
|Category 4 Stand
Apologies if this is confusing. This is far from an ideal situation for the club as well. Basically if you are interested in applying for tickets via the club please email email@example.com with the following information: First Name; Last Name; Email Address; Match; Ticket Price; Quantity of Tickets by end of day Monday 11th October.